[Olsr-dev] SIGSEGV on G1/android

Sascha Alexander Jopen (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 14 19:18:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

i tried your precompiled binary and it works flawlessly. I could test
olsrd in a small adhoc network with 5 nodes.

But my self compiled binaries crash every time. I'm not sure how i can
provide a backtrace to you. I can run debian on the G1, so i have gdb
available, but then my binary won't load, because of different linkers
and even the different libc. Without debian, however, i have no gdb to
fetch a backtrace. Maybe i can find precompiled static gdb binaries, but
that may be problematic, too.
What did you mean by disabling setbuf(). Maybe this could work.

Attached is a log of my last build, where you can see the warnings.
Currently i'm not sure, what to do next.

Regards,
Sascha