[Olsr-dev] Failed converting IP address Internet

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 13 10:26:42 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag 13 Oktober 2009 09:14:28 schrieb ismail radiansyah:
> Hello,
> its my firs time to install OLSR in  ubuntu Jaunty
> i had idownload repositories OLSRD
> and get olsrd-b07096633cbc pacjet
> i had install it, and make configuration with command
> nano /usr/local/etc/olsrd.conf
>
> after that i try to run the olsrd, but
> it's said
>
> hookup olsrd_lq_etx_ff.so.0.1
> Read config from /usr/local/etc/olsrd.conf
> Debug level: 1
> IpVersion: 2
> FIBMetric: 0="flat"
> Clear screen enabled
> Error: Failed converting IP address Internet
>
> would you help me, to solve this proplem
> why its happened
First advice, use the stable version of OLSRD, not the development tree.

Second thought about the error message:
most likely you have a typo in your olsrd.conf file. You could post it here on
the list so we can look at it.