[Olsr-dev] Possible bugfix for Olsrd-Stable problem

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Nov 21 10:54:07 CET 2009

Hello,

I have just created a small patch for a possible problem in the etx-ff lq-
metric plugin. I don't think the problem will trigger normally, but I think it
will be more safe this way.

I pushed the patch to a new branch, so it does not override the stable branch.

You can look at the branch at
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-etxff-bugfix

and grab a copy of the repository with
> git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git -b stable-etxff-bugfix

If you already have a local GIT clone, you can pull the change and get a local
copy of the branch:
> git pull
> git checkout --track origin/stable-etxff-bugfix

I will see that I write down some notes on "how to use GIT" tomorrow.

Henning Rogge