[Olsr-dev] GIT repository migration complete

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 16 20:05:59 CET 2009

Hello,

the repository migration we mentioned some days ago is complete. You will find
a web-viewer of the new repository at
   http://olsr.org/git
The main change is that both development and stable are just two branches in
the same repository, that will make it easier for us to port patches from one
tree to the other one.

You can clone a copy of the repository locally and get a working copy of the
stable branch with the command:

git clone git://olsr.org/olsrd.git -b stable
  or
git clone http://olsr.org/git/olsrd.git -b stable

To get the development branch, just leave out the "-b stable" part
(development is done in "master" Branch").

We will post a few "short introduction to git" soon, but you might find this
link useful: http://git-scm.com/documentation

Henning Rogge