[Olsr-dev] OLSR on Nokia N95?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 2 10:40:13 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag 29 Oktober 2009 03:05:15 schrieb You Lu:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a Computer Science student and doing a project about OLSR now. I
>  wonder if there have some code for OLSR on Nokia N95 already?
No, according to my knowledge there is no symbian-code for OLSR.

>  If not, is
>  anybody is working on porting OLSR into Symbian S60? We can discuss it
>  together.
I don't know any OLSR developer who owns a symbian device. But if you are
interested writing the OS-specific part of OLSR for Symbian we would like to
support you (but we cannot write the code).

> I try to run OLSR on NOkia N95.
You will have to do some coding for doing this.