[Olsr-dev] inconsistency in MID handling

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu May 7 11:34:42 CEST 2009

Hi
i did also noticed behaviour of olsrd stable branch, which would match
Peters findings quite well,..
i currently reboot one of my testrouters quite often,.. and sometimes "all"
other r4 olsrd permanently miss their routes,
e.g. http://193.238.157.78/~markus/connstat/view.php?host=78.41.113.164
which is infact powered up "all" the time, but the last reboot of (multiple
ones) at 3h in the morning "permanently" got him unreachable,..
@peter are you using tip-tip or stable branch?

Markus
p.s. imho we need definitely an 0.5.6-r5 )-;