[Olsr-dev] OLSR 0.5.6-r4 released !

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 27 17:33:58 CET 2009

On Mar 27, 2009, at 4:14 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 27. März 2009, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:
>> good idea.
>
> indeed.
>
>> (doesnt help us however if the site ich hacked ;-) )
>
> it does. (unless you dont keep your private key there as well ;-)

well, yes, I meant somebody could sign a different binary there and
put up *his* public key there.
Especially since you can write any (socially engineered) email addr
into a key.
Like did you know that I have a key for (spam-protected) ? ;-))))

Anyway... details a.k.a my professional paranoia  :)

a.