[Olsr-dev] BUGs found in MPR selection algorithm and Default message Forwarding Algorithm

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 24 22:10:22 CET 2009

hi andres,

IMO a link-state protocol without any form of reliable transport
underneath - in combination with doing fancy flooding optimization
is a really bad idea.

in a lossy environment that extra, some say "sub-optimal" flooding
may be the "safety belt" that you need to get to a decent probability
to get your message across.

/hannes