[Olsr-dev] alignment problems on FreeBSD-arm with inbuf and msg_buffer

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 23 18:29:09 CET 2009

On Montag 23 März 2009 18:19:49 John Hay wrote:
> On line 399 of parse.c there is a sizeof(inbuf) which is now wrong. For
> my test I just changed it to sizeof(inbuf_aligned) and then it worked
> with your second patch (olsrd-align-2.patch). sizeof(inbuf_aligned) is
> probably not the right way to do it. :-)

I think it is... it's just the maximum number of bytes you can read into the
buffer. I will commit the second part of the patch to the repository, thank
you for testing.