[Olsr-dev] olsrd mdns plug-in works

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 12 18:20:45 CET 2009

> i currently work on last enhancements on an 0.5.6-r4 so that is capable of
> inserting its routes in nearly all thinkable conditions, it should become
> ready quite soon,..  (within some days)

I'm having a problem in olsrd-0.5.6-r3. It is adding routes to the
routing table only when debug is at least 1

If I do "olsrd -f /etc/olsrd.conf -d 0" and the dameon goes into
background then no route is added to the routing table.

Is this a known bug ??

Saverio