[Olsr-dev] Multipath routing in OLSRD

Ralf Lübben (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 3 18:30:03 CET 2009

I not only will insert paths with equal cost, but also paths with different
costs. (What cost is acceptable is  still a open question!)

The algorithm I want to use needs information about all nodes on a shortest
path, after the shortest path was calculated.
E.g:
After olsr_spf_run_full() was executed I need the information that the
shortest path between node N1 and N5 is: N1 -> N3 -> N8 -> N5.

Is this information easy accessable? I couldn't find the variable/datastructure
which can provide me this information easily.

Ralf

Am Tuesday 03 March 2009 17:07:46 schrieben Sie: