[Olsr-dev] Topology entries and kernel routes

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 11 11:21:44 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 10 Juni 2009 18:39:53 schrieben Sie:
> Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 23:42:50 schrieben Sie:
> > I thought I was going crazy there for while. Thank you Henning for your
> > assistance.
>
> I looked through the routing code at the weekend and the problem cannot be
> easily solved. I will do some tests on the development tip, but I'm not
> sure if we can do the same kind of change to the stable tree (maybe too
> much changes, could break other stuff).
I just pushed a fix for tc_redundancy 0/1 into the development repository.
Feel free to test/comment it ! :)

http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/1447e6d89ce0