[Olsr-dev] Olsrd-Quagga - IPV6 support

Andrew Ruthven (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 6 11:40:39 CEST 2009

[Sorry if this is a repeat, but I can't see my previous two attempts to post this in the archives.]

Hi,

In January last year Hannes Gredler posted about adding IPv6 support to
the olsrd-quagga plugin.  I'd be quite keen to have an OLSR network
interact with a BGP network.  Does anyone know if anything happened with
the patches that Hannes wrote?  I've emailled him directly but haven't
received a response.

The last comment I can find about it is here:
  http://lists.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-dev/2008-January/001627.html

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven