[Olsr-dev] Link quality incorrect on 0.5.6-r5

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 31 23:00:37 CEST 2009

Yes the LQ just sits there at 0.99 (it has been so for about 2 days now, I
have it graphed and it did not change at all). When reverting to an older
version it gets to 1.0 almost immediately (this is on a linksys router /
mipsel arch). Really wierd.

Best regards,
Jernej Kos.

--