[Olsr-dev] getting the etx value to a destination

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 13 15:41:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

working at the OBAMP plugin I arrived at the following problem:

When I receive a OBAMP message from a OBAMP node, I need to know the
distance, in terms of ETX from me to that node.

I know the IP address (from the header of the OLSR message I receive)
of the other node.

What function I can use to query the OLSR internal database and find
the ETX to a given destination ?
What is the header file I have to look into to find the correct function ?

Saverio