[Olsr-dev] status tip + BSD

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 29 08:41:08 CET 2009

As a P.S:

Please revert completely + immediately. That really looks ugly:

http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/c6a72905834a

As a hint: strncpy() does not what you obviously think about that function.
The function will _omit_ the trailing zero, e.g. strncpy(dst, src,
strlen(src)) generally leads to very long strings because the ASCIIZ zero is
not copied to the destination buffer. Also suspicous:

strscpy(autobuf->buf+autobuf->len, s, len /* make openbsd shut up */)

Third parameter does not look like the strlen of s. strscpy is unknown under
linux etc.

// Sven-Ola