[Olsr-dev] question #LDFLAGS_EXE += -Wl,-export-dynamic

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 8 00:31:01 CET 2009

Hi!

I cross checked - it is not just my gcc setup on my mac but also on a
second one.

#LDFLAGS_EXE +=        -Wl,-export-dynamic

in Makefile.inc does not work. Compile break. The option is not known
on OS X's gcc
ultrastabil:olsrd aaron$ gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS

Do we need it?
Should I change it to a conditional LD_FLAGS_EXE which is empty for OSX?

a.