[Olsr-dev] OBAMP documentation Can i add a eps into the repository ?
Mon Aug 31 18:30:24 CEST 2009
Am Montag 31 August 2009 18:19:31 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> > Can you maybe relicence it to the default olsr.org BSD licence ?
> Ok, no problem.
That's great, thank you very much.
> I guess we have the same problem for the mDNS plugin then ?
yes, you are right (and I'm stupid because I did not see it).
The easiest thing would be to copy the default licence header from some olsr
core files (this one):
* The olsr.org Optimized Link-State Routing daemon(olsrd)
* Copyright (c) 2004-2009, the olsr.org team - see HISTORY file
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* * Neither the name of olsr.org, olsrd nor the names of its
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
* "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
* BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER
* CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
* ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Visit http://www.olsr.org for more information.
* If you find this software useful feel free to make a donation
* to the project. For more information see the website or contact
* the copyright holders.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Olsr-dev