[Olsr-dev] OBAMP documentation Can i add a eps into the repository ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 31 18:15:35 CEST 2009

Am Montag 31 August 2009 16:32:22 schrieb ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto):
> OK,
>
> here it is, if there is no problem I will push before leaving the office
>
> http://aquila.netgroup.uniroma2.it:8000/
>
> Saverio
Thank you for the push... there is just one problem.

You released the plugin as GPLv3... but the rest of olsrd is BSD licence. We
cannot even distribute it in a good way without switching olsr.org code to
GPLv3 too.

Can you maybe relicence it to the default olsr.org BSD licence ?

Henning Rogge