[Olsr-dev] Update on new stable version of OLSRd (0.5.6-r6)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 23 13:03:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

Another week and another set of patches from our bughunting sessions.

- FreeBSD should now work (fixes from John Hay)
- a mayor fix in the scheduler which is a backport of a new time handling.
This prevents strange behavior because of bad clocks and some freezing timers
we discovered on one node.

Debian/BSD does not run. We need support from someone with experience on this
platform to get the makefile and machine-specific code running.

I think the current 0.5.6 tip is pretty good now, it would be good if as many
people as possible could test it. If there is no other bug report, we will
release Olsrd 0.5.6-r6 in a week or two.

Current 0.5.6-tip (changeset 1857):
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-0.5.6/rev/15cdf2b097ff

Henning Rogge