[Olsr-dev] patches to make olsrd work on 64bit FreeBSD

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 17 09:30:58 CEST 2009

Am Mon August 17 2009 09:15:45 schrieb John Hay:
> Hi,
>
> Here are a diff against the latest 0.5.6 from hg. It make olsrd compile
> on 64bit versions of FreeBSD (which i have not tried previously).
Thank you.

> One thing I'm wondering about, the #if in my patch is getting pretty long.
> Is there still some BSD OS that do not need the size_t len? Anybody knows?
Is there a BSD beside (Free|Open|Net)BSD and MacOS ?

> So is this ok? Can I push it into 0.5.6?
Yes, please push this patch into 0.5.6 so it will be included in the "r6"
release. :)

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)