[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] New version of Olsrd 0.5.6 is coming soon

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 16 22:27:41 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag 16 August 2009 22:11:32 schrieb Fred Moyer:
> Great, I'm taking this for a test today.
That sounds great.

> Are there any other changes scheduled for this release besides any bugs
> that are found with this current tip?
No. I pushed all patches into the repository today.

> I looked at the changes summary, can you give me a pointer to the linux
> specific fixes?
The linux policy routing code had some bugs, but most of them normally don't
trigger. They handle situations when a route cannot be created/erased because
of other stuff existing/missing in the routing table.

It's "only" the code that sets/removes the kernel routes in linux. ;)

See
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-0.5.6/log/12ca15d01400/src/linux/kernel_routes.c

> Thanks so much for getting this release ready!
We will support the 0.5.6 release until the development branch will turn into
a new stable release (which might still be months away).