[Olsr-dev] Packets delay

Adam Nowak (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 4 12:10:43 CEST 2009

hi!
I'm sending packets using net_outbuffer_push and net_output functions
to report RTT between source and destination. Timestamp for sent
message is added, message goes to destination and than back to source.
Saved timestamp in packet is compared to current time and RTT is known
(receiving time - sending time). My problems is that packets between 2
nodes have delays around 100-200ms (when ping between this nodes is
around 1-2ms), is that normal behaviour when using these functions?

regards,
Adam