[Olsr-dev] Multipath routing in OLSRD

Adam Nowak (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 28 00:33:36 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm new to this list, and to all the olsr stuff too. Sorry, if I'm asking
about well known issues. I'm interested in implementing multipath
extension to OLSRd. At first, I'd like to add some alternative routes to
the same destination (route entries which has the same destination but
other next-hops). As I've noticed in the code, there is the entry
"rt_best" which is responsible for selecting best route. I don't
understand, how OLSRd interacts with system routing table in
olsr_update_rib_routes() function, can you help me work it out or give
some advices?
Any help would be appreciated!

--
Regards,