[Olsr-dev] IPv6 Unique Local Addresses

Alina Friedrichsen (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 18 03:52:02 CET 2008

Hi,

with this patch you can now select an ULA (RFC 4193 --> replacement of the site-local addresses) for the OLSR meshing by setting Ip6AddrType to "unique-local".

And it has now an auto mode, too. If you set Ip6AddrType to "auto", it try to find a site-local first, then an unique-local, then a global. Good as the default config, so that you can easy setup an IPv6 mesh.

Warning: The *BSD code is untested, because I don't have this OS here.

Note: That the development branch don't work has nothing to do with my patch. The stable branch works fine.

cu
Alina