[Olsr-dev] no interfaces found

Jimmy Ting Hui Ti (spam-protected)
Fri May 30 07:34:20 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Joe Gio <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Need to make sure that the interface is "up" and "broadcast" enabled.

* The linux on the camera does not have "ifconfig" built-in, but it does
have "iwconfig". With that said, how can I check whether it is "up" and
"broadcast" enabled?*

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Seems to be okay for 0.5.5
>
> what are the settings of your eth1 interface ?

*Because I don't have "ipconfig", i shall show you the file
/etc/conf.d/net.eth1 which contains the settings for eth1.*

# The system device name for the interface
SYSTEMDEVICE="eth1"

# The type of the interface, 802.3 and 802.11 are valid
TYPE="802.11"

# Valid boot protocols are "dhcp" and "none" (anything other than "dhcp"
works).
BOOTPROTO="none"
DHCP_CLIENT="/sbin/udhcpc -b -i eth1 -H $(hostname)"

# If you are using DHCP the following variables will not be used.
IP="10.0.2.150"
NETMASK="255.255.255.0"
BROADCAST="10.0.2.255"
GATEWAY="10.0.2.7"
DEFAULT_ROUTE_IF=y

# Values: yes|no
INET_ENABLED="yes"
INET6_ENABLED="no"
INET6_RA="yes"

# Values: auto|stateful|stateless|off
INET6_DHCPV6="auto"

# Manually assigned IPv6 addresses and default gateway
INET6_IP=""
INET6_GATEWAY=""