[Olsr-dev] (no subject)

Stanley Koteks (spam-protected)
Tue May 20 17:13:31 CEST 2008

Thanks Sven, I figured out what was wrong. The problem was not my
code, but rather that my distro strips symbols from olsrd, and
couldn't find it. If I compile my own and don't strip the symbols, it
works fine. This makes me think that a plugin is unsuitable for this
purpose, and that a patch to the source with an extra config option
would make more sense.

Thanks,
Stan