[Olsr-dev] (no subject)

Stanley Koteks (spam-protected)
Tue May 20 01:34:24 CEST 2008

Sounds good, that would be good. I'm just confused exactly how to do
that. This is what I'm currently doing.

#include "process_routes.h"
extern export_route_function olsr_addroute_function;

//....
     olsr_addroute_function = my_addroute_function;
//....

But this doesn't work. The olsr_addroute_function can't be found. For
some reason, I think the version-script.txt could help, but I don't
really know. Any hints?

Thanks,
Stan