[Olsr-dev] (no subject)

Stanley Koteks (spam-protected)
Sun May 18 18:43:57 CEST 2008

An off-list suggestion was to grep for 127.0.0.1 in the source in
order to find the HNA filter. This does not give the result needed.
The only result is in net_olsr.c, which implements an IP filter using
olsr_validate_address, which is only used for connections. No such use
for filtering HNAs. Maybe someone else from the dev team has enough
time to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Stan