[Olsr-dev] Bugfix for Olsrd jitter calculation

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 13 12:41:40 CEST 2008

We just fixed a bug in the jitter calculation of the olsrd timer system, which
can lead to bad ETX values because of late Hello packets.

Everyone testing 0.5.6pre or 0.5.6rc should attempt to use revision 1575
( http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/ca2bfdf65f86 ).

Hannes, can we mark this revision as RC2 (or 3, I thought we had already
RC2) ?

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)