[Olsr-dev] Reloading DNS server hosts file from nameserver plugin

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed May 7 08:26:16 CEST 2008

many thanks - i have committed your chnages to my development tree
http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd/rev/b58c020f2e49
and will merge to the public tree once 0.5.6 is out of the door.

/hannes