[Olsr-dev] OLSR for linux click router

prasad hegde (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 11 18:40:08 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks. I will try http://olsr.org/click/ and let you know status.
Click router lets you modify many things in network layer with ease of
scripting. We need not  juggle  with C  code  every time.
This is very handy when  you want to simulate something  overnight  for
your  research work.
I am newbie to both click and olsr, will let you know my progress with olsr
with click.

Thanks
Prasad