[Olsr-dev] OLSR for linux click router

Jens Nachtigall (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 11 13:29:55 CET 2008

Am Dienstag, 11. März 2008 10:46 schrieb Bernd Petrovitsch:
> On Son, 2008-03-09 at 15:15 -0700, prasad hegde wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can any one guide me, where can I find OLSR version for Linux click
> > router.
>
> What is the "Linux click router"?

I think, the Q is about http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/

You can basically "click" together certain modules (written in C++) to setup a
specific (wireless) router configuration. So it is quite easy to write code
with it (configurations or own modules), and it's also pretty fast (can even
be run in kernel space). It's drawback: People don't know it and its
configuration language is yet another (albeit easy) one to learn.

regards,
jens