[Olsr-dev] OLSR for linux click router

Jens Nachtigall (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 11 09:26:31 CET 2008

Am Sonntag, 9. März 2008 23:15 schrieb prasad hegde:
> Hi,
>
> Can any one guide me, where can I find OLSR version for Linux click router.

Afaik, something is not available, and if it is then the RFC version only
(working in simulators, but hardly in real life). The question is why you
would want this anyway, whether one writes the routing protocol with click or
as done here as a daemon with libc is just an implementation detail (both
have its strength and weaknesses). Fact is, that this implementation seems to
be working, so fine.

regards,
jens