[Olsr-dev] libuci integration

lorenz schori (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 1 14:25:22 CET 2008

Hi all,

This is a patch against olsr-0.5.5 to enable uci-configuration in olsrd.

You'll need to build libuci from:
http://nbd.name/gitweb.cgi?p=uci.git;a=summary

Install libuci:
cp uci*.h /usr/local/include
cp libuci.so* /usr/local/lib

Build olsrd with uci support:
make UCI=1 DEBUG=1

Start olsrd with -u flag, optionally giving uci-config directory:
./olsrd -u ~/uci/config

A sapmle uci config file for olsrd is attached as olsrd.txt. Move it
to ~/uci/config/olsrd

Further aims:
I'd like to merge common functions used by uci_config.c and oparse.y.
In a second step i'd like to isolate the code used by the config-file
approach in order to be able to make this config-system optional too.
In the end we'll have the choice on compile time whether we want to
build olsrd with uci, configfile or both.

Cheers,
Lorenz