[Olsr-dev] Socket error

Cédric (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 30 10:11:38 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Am Montag 30 Juni 2008 09:34:41 schrieb Cédric:
>> I noticed that olsrd uses UDP port 698 to send&receive OLSR packets
>> maybe this port can't be shared between two interfaces ?
> You only need one olsr instance for all interfaces, so this should be no
> problem.
>
> Henning

Yes of course I have only one instance running.
I use the GUI for Windows which is Switch.exe but when I try to run
olsrd using two interfaces it fails to start with the "socket
initialize" error and olsrd.exe doesn't appear in the task manager.
It works if I use only one interface at a time.

--
Cédric
"Soyons désinvoltes, n'ayons l'air de rien..."