[Olsr-dev] Thoughts about an ETX-FF-Metric plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 17 09:17:12 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 17 Juni 2008 09:07:45 schrieben Sie:
> ok, looks better now :-) -
> one question: i see that the code relies on float calculations,
> wouldn't it be more economical on e.g. MIPS CPUs to operate using our FPM
> library ?
I had problems with overflows with FPM, so I implemented the prototype with
floating point numbers... if it works I will do a FPM implementation.

(With "fpm-bits = 12" you cannot even calculate things like 255 * 0.9)

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)