[Olsr-dev] Freifunk Testing

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 16 13:03:08 CEST 2008

On 6/15/08, L. Aaron Kaplan <(spam-protected)> wrote:

>  > when we were testing it at the Meraka 'Massive Mesh' grid under high
> > payload.) To get entirely rid of routing loops, TC redundancy has
> > to be
> > even greater. But the resulting protocol overhead is much more severe
> > then occasional routing loops that persist for a couple of seconds.
> > This
> > is a limitation of the protocol design.

imo every routing protocol needs qos priorization sooner or later,..

So basically what you are saying is "let's spam more because we can't

So why is there no QOS in fff?

afaik all needed tools are already available on fff / openwrt, imo just a
lack of configuration,..
Is there just nobody who makes proper configuration, or are there
other/technical reasons for not doing it?
if the first is the case, i`ll do it, ...
Markus