[Olsr-dev] Freifunk Testing

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 16 12:17:31 CEST 2008

Elektra,

I wrote an answer that you already had gotten 4000 euros in summer
2007 + a flight to vienna + food + lodging .
And that you now complain that you did not get something *again* when
in fact you were just to late and the OLSR-NG bounty was over and the
books were closed.
And that I organized that grant and never took anything for myself
and my work (and there is proof of that).
And that I was happy to use that grant money to invest into the
general field of mesh networking (and I even shared it with "the
competition"!) at that time. The mail had some nasty words in it
but...

Then I thought:    "dont' feed the trolls"

Sorry, I need to really work and I don't have time for these mails.
It just really hurts to see public accusations against me and the
work of the olsr coders when I was supporting *your B.A.T.M.A.N.
work* with cash that we got for *OLSR*-NG.
I could have invested it better :(

I prefer insights, reason and good technical discussions to these
unfounded accusations.

Over & Out with that thread

:0
* ^From:.*(spam-protected)*