[Olsr-dev] Freifunk Testing

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 15 10:42:36 CEST 2008

I refuse to comment on such public insults.

On Jun 15, 2008, at 9:26 AM, elektra wrote:

> Hi -
>
> yes, there is.
>
> http://zolder.scii.nl/~elektra/olsr-thomas-elektra-web-quality.pdf
> https://www.open-mesh.net/misc/optimized-link-state-routing-deamon/
> olsr-story.txt/view
>
> Fisheye was not introduced with HSLS, it was also present in MMRP
> (Mobile Mesh Routing Protocol) and possibly others.
>
> @Aaron: May I pick up the occasion and publicly remind you that you

except: for was never promised and handed out per best effort and
quickness.
It was a bounty principle and not a contract.

cheerio, I think you got a few things wrong
and public accusations when in fact I just wanted to discuss things
in a technical manner are not very good style.

a.