[Olsr-dev] Error compiling 0.5.6 rc4

Puissance MaXximum Online (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 16 20:02:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to compil the 0.5.6 rc4 version but I've some problems doing it... I'm not familiar with linux and cygwin so...

When I try: make -f ./make/makefile.win32
I've the following message: make: *** No rule to make target `cfgparser', needed by `gui/win32/Main/olsrd_cfgparser.lib'.  Stop.

And when I try: make -f ./make/Makefile.wince
I've this message: make: *** No targets.  Stop.

I've opened the makefile to see if I could do something but I don't understand...

Could you please help me. I need the two version (win32 and ce)

thx !