[Olsr-dev]trying to set LIBDIR to /usr/lib/olsrd/ (was Re: 0.5.6-rc7 is out

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 8 12:21:09 CEST 2008

Hi Bernd,

The output is available at http://layer-acht.org/straceeopen.out and
http://layer-acht.org/strace.out

> > Shouldn't that work or is the option to define LIBDIR more or less
> > useless? ;)
>
> In theory it should work as we have
> ----  snip  ----
> LDFLAGS +=      -Wl,-rpath,$(LIBDIR)
> ----  snip  ----
> in Makefile.inc.
> So you should also see it during the build (of the "olsrd" binary).

Thats inside an "ifdef OLSRD_PLUGIN else" statement..

> > If I use absolute paths in olsrd.conf it works, but that's not elegant at
> > all.
> ACK.
> But at least we know now that the files are there and not broken;-)

Heh. True.

regards,
	Holger