[Olsr-dev] 0.5.6-rc7 is out

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 6 11:46:59 CEST 2008

Hi Hannes,

I made some fixes in bmf for 0.5.6 . Could you merge these in? You can
download the sources at:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/olsr-bmf/olsr0.5.6-bmf-v1.6.tar.gz

Also I noticed during testing that the ETX and LinkCost values are not very
stable. At first all values go down slowly (as expected) but then the values
start fluctuating. This surprises me because my test environment has
absolutely no packet loss (which makes it not very representative, but still
I would expect ETX and LinkCost to end up being stable). If you want I can
send you some logs.

Best Regards,
Erik