[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 2 16:09:45 CEST 2008

Joerg Pommnitz wrote:
> Hannes,
> nope, the new patch doesn't change anything either. Watching things
> closely I'm sure that the routing entries vanish when the TC entry
> times out, e.g. when the TC table becomes empty.

the latest patch should force a update, i.e. the routes should get
deleted immediately and not just after a couple of seconds.

> Regarding the TC entry on the other end: yes, this happens
> every time! It's perfectly reproducible. Just to make sure I rebuild
> olsrd from the hg sources and it's definitely as I described earlier
> today.

can i access your testbed to see whats going on ?