[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 2 15:00:06 CEST 2008

Joerg Pommnitz wrote:
> Hannes,
> with this patch things look much better. The routes get deleted, but
> sometimes it takes some time until the routing calculation gets called.
> This is something I can live with. So, if this where the Linux kernel,
> I would add a "Tested-by: (spam-protected)".

thanks, appreciate the testing time.

this is due to the periodic SPF update, which gets things right after some time.
the attached patch should force a SPF calculation on the next scheduler run.

> BTW: olsrd doesn't crash anymore when disabling the interface. This
> used to happen because the interface structures where freed in
>
> int
> chk_if_changed(struct olsr_if *iface)

we need to convert this to a clean refcount model.

/hannes