[Olsr-dev] Is there olsrd with ETT implementation

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 23 21:22:21 CET 2008

Hi,

At Thales Communications, Huizen (NL), we developed an ETT extension of
OLSR. Just a few weeks ago I received the permission to publish this
extension under the GPL license conditions.

Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time until now to compile a suitable set
of patches to be submitted to olsr.org . The ETT extension is implemented on
OLSRd 0.4.10, and I would also like to build a patch set for the versions up
to the most recent (0.5.5) .

Please let me know if you're interested!

Best Regards,
Erik

  _____