[Olsr-dev] dot_draw connection close patch

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 4 22:35:36 CET 2008

just be careful about it please and give it first to the many map
creators out there.
Sort of each freenetwork group that uses olsrd and that I know of
created a different map topology view based on dot_draw.
There might be a lot of breakage in case they don't test it and agree.

AFAIK it will work fine for the funkfeuer topo map.

a.