[Olsr-dev] Bug in function olsr_tc_update_edge ?

Sven-Ola Tücke (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 19 07:53:14 CET 2008

Morning,

the right time to ask. The majority of nodes uses
the "LinkQualityDijkstraLimit 0 10.0" setting. Wich means: start a new route
calculation every 10 seconds and ignore any "change now flags". Hence my
question: the behaviour of olsr_etx_significant_change() described by eric is
overruled by this 10-seconds "garbage collection"?

// Sven-Ola