[Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.5.5 released !

Immo 'FaUl' Wehrenberg (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 9 22:18:06 CET 2008

Hallo Bernd,
du schrobst:

> On Sam, 2008-02-09 at 16:41 +0100, Henning Rogge wrote:
> [....]
> > The quagga plugin could be moved into an external repository, but it
>
> The quagga plugin *is* basically from an external repository. One could
> come up with another way than "copy a version, keep it working, feed
> back patches" of including external plugins.

First of all: i did neither notice that the olsr-code is BSD nor that
linking a GPL-plugin to it would be a licence-issue. I don't have any
problem with this anyway...

As most of the source is mine i think i'm the one who has to decide
wether the licence will change or not: (at least the one who may ask
the others (aquinonyx and sven-ola at all). And as I don't really like
the idea that my source is used in some commercial-closed-source-
projects I'd like to make an offer:

We extend the GPL-Licence with the term "This software may be linked
to any BSD-Licenced code with public available sourcecode".

Will this solve our problem or must i definitly switch licence to
lgpl or bsd?

Faul