[Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.5.5 released !

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 9 16:41:34 CET 2008

On Feb 9, 2008 1:51 PM, Acinonyx <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> zassert.h and zebra.h are copied from Quagga software which is GPL licensed.
> Even if everyone agrees to relicense quagga plugin, I think we can't avoid
> removing/rewriting those two files.
Just checked it, you are right...

I would suggest two things:
1.) remove the quagga plugin at once from the repositories...
2.) state a policy on the webpage that we can only accept plugins with
BSD or LGPL licence.

The quagga plugin could be moved into an external repository, but it
cannot be distributed with olsr together.

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt
Marti)